As spring approaches in the northern hemisphere, the often-overwhelming thought of spring clean season starts popping into our heads. But fear not - this year, we’re lending a helping hand with our new Spring Clean Dishmatic handles! With a choice of pastel blue and yellow caps for our Dishmatic Classic, and an added green option for our Dishmatic Style, cleaning your home in the coming months will become a colourful affair!
But that’s not all – each handle comes with a pink Non Scratch refill that has been treated with our anti-bacterial agent. The perfect cleaning companion to help brighten up your day as you scrub your skirting boards and clean your counter-tops.
To help you get ahead of the game this spring clean season, make sure to pick up our newest Dishmatic Style and Classic and try out these terrific tips – your house will be spotless in no time!
- Freshen-up your fridge - The dream team are back at it again, but this time swapping silverware for the shelves in your fridge. After sorting through your food and removing any items that are out-of-date, grab your Dishmatic, fill it with washing-up liquid and get to work to make your fridge flawless!
- Tremendous tiles - Wherever they may be in your home, a top tip to clean your tiles is to fill your Dishmatic with water, vinegar and lemon juice to help cut through any dirt that’s been left behind.
- Blitz through your bathroom – It’s no secret that our Dishmatic and Flash Bathroom Cleaner go hand in hand when it comes to tackling the Bathroom. Not only does it make cleaning easier, but it’s more hygienic thanks to our handy handle! Fill it up, and away you go!
- Wonderful windows – Whether it’s the windowpane or the windowsill, washing your windows in time for the sun to start shining through them sounds like a good idea to us! Grab your Dishmatic and fill it with some washing-up liquid to get that squeaky-clean feeling.
- Heavenly hob - There’s no getting around it, the hob can be a hotspot for grease and grime after cooking up a storm in the kitchen. So, once again, fill your Dishmatic with some washing-up liquid and scrub until the hob is covered in soap suds, then simply wipe away to reveal a hob so shiny, you’ll need sunglasses to look at it!
Do you have a spring cleaning tip? Head over to our Facebook or Instagram pages and let us know! Who knows, we might even share it!
You can pick up our Spring Clean Dishmatic Style at selected Tesco, Sainsburys, Waitrose, Ocado, Asda Coop, Wilko. Alternatively, you can pick up our Spring Clean Dishmatic Classic at selected Poundland, Poundstretcher, Home Bargains, Savers, The Range.